Vent thread

Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@PonyPon  
That’s a major downside with working at a recording studio: you can’t control what types of customers you have and you have to work equally as hard for all of them.
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Kirb  
Not exactly punch but I had to drive a customer off because what she wanted was too unfeasible to consider much less do (home delivery that’s beyond our range, no delivery charge, no guarantee that their tank is compatible with ours and they wanted a discount).
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Kirb  
there’s implied to be limits though (no amount of customer satisfaction will compensate giving them your arm or leg).

I hated dinner earlier because || grandpa kept detailing how he shit his pants after eating pineapples and laxatives to finally poop|| I can’t leave despite being grossed out because the last time I did that, they complained I was the rude one.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

So I created a Steam account just so I can talk to someone, and according to the rules, I have to pay $5 into the account in order to add someone as a friend… Is it still possible to send messages to that person, though? Keep in mind, this person’s profile is set to private.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@PonyPon  
It’s required in order to use certain features. It’s to make sure people who make an account are serious about making one. Which doesn’t do me any good at all because someone I was talking to on Messages just dropped me their Steam account link and told me “talk to me there”. Sorry, but I don’t feel like paying $5 just to continue talking to someone.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

two examples of people literally too lazy to cross the street to dump their trash (they took a swing and tossed their bags into the pile).

not their concern if their bags toppled the pile and made a big mess.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide