What game are you all playing right now??

RazorSketch

@Mikey
we have the same name! also ive been getting really into learning about doom :3 really wanna play the 2016 one when i get back from a trip im on. currently im playing half-life
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
F-Zero 99.
Holy shit this game is way more fun than I thought it’d be. Why is Twitter (I refuse to call it it’s new name) all up in arms about it?
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
@Conversed Corruption
I mean, it’s still a new game. It’s pretty clear to me and most of the fanbase that this is a way of testing the waters to gauge interest in F-Zero as a series for a revival.
The series has been dormant for 20 years. Did they really think Nintendo would waste the time, money and resources on a completely new game in a franchise that hasn’t seen a new entry since the GameCube? It’s more efficient to just reuse the assets from the original so if the game fails and the series stays dead for good, it wouldn’t be a drain of money and resources.
Conversed Corruption
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Well then...
Mortal Kombat 1
They remade Super Mario RPG which comes out very soon. They’re bringing back a very popular Mario classic from the 2000’s with updated visuals and gameplay mechanics (Paper Mario and TTYD). They finally made a game with Daisy as a playable character for adventuring that isn’t a sports game and giving Peach her own second installment. They made Metroid and brought it up to modern standards. Nintendo is a rich and powerful company. I personally don’t care for F-Zero, but what I’m trying to say is that they damn well have the time and resources to remake a racing game that has been dormant since the early 2000’s. It’s definitely something for fans to play, but continues to be that one weird kid in the back of the classroom because Nintendo isn’t acknowledging it’s existence enough for a modern release.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Conversed Corruption
@Nootnoot
Technically, it’s last game was on GBAdvance actually, and ironically only released in Japan (based on the second half of the anime) where F-Zero is less popular compared to America. (The first game on SNES was a “million seller,” don’t forget.)
Supposedly, Miyamoto was surprised when somebody told him people want a new F-Zero, so I think Nintendo just didn’t think the game was popular enough.
Hopefully, 99’s popularity (despite some backlash, it’s doing well and has many players, and getting free DLC soon) will help F-Zero become less niche’, and maybe lead to a revival.
Nootnoot

The Nootiest
I decided to finally see what “Danganronpa” was all about. Twitter tells me I’m diving into a rabbit hole that I won’t be able to climb my way out of.
Did I make a horrible mistake?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide