What game are you all playing right now??

Conversed Corruption
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Well then...
Just finished Sonic Frontiers. Don’t know if I wanna do the free expansion “Final Horizons” that recently came out for it from what I’ve heard about it and seen.
Playing Disgaea 7.
Conversed Corruption
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -

Well then...
@Dirty Bit
I’ll try it still to see for myself. Heard a lot of negative things about it as far as technical issues for gameplay goes and how they limit the additional characters to only one remixed version of Ouranos Island and one main task.
Conversed Corruption
Artist -

Well then...
@Dirty Bit
Yeah don’t get me wrong I’m very glad we finally have other characters to play as in this game. Something that was needed in previous Sonic games ever since that compiled trash Sonic 06, but the issue is that this game is completely catered to and designed around Sonic’s playstyle and speed only for the open maps, combat and exploration. The devs had to work out how to implement Amy, Knuckles and Tails into the game which is why they have technical problems even though they still perform good in the game.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
“Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge.”
Love the Survival mode DLC, Karai, and Usagi are good characters. (Must add, the Usagi Yojimbo comics are great. If you ever see one, check it out.)
Conversed Corruption
Artist -

Well then...
Several, Honkai: Star Rail (PS5), Sonic Superstars, Genshin Impact, Warframe (a new frame just recently came out as well as the new Prime Access) and soon to be Super Mario Wonders.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
core keeper and workers and resources: soviet republic
the former of the two seems generic but engaging the latter is extremely confusing but I can sense the potential for great game once I understand how it works.
Nootnoot
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Nootiest
Like most people, I’m playing Super Mario Bros Wonder. It has been so long since I’ve had so much fun with a 2D Mario game.
Asiandra Dash
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Project Sekai Addict
Genshin Impact, Obey Me! Nightbringer 😭, Sonic Mania, Doki Doki Literature Club Plus, Cuphead, and all three Bendy games
I finally get to play games I’ve been wanting to play for years now (The six games after Obey Me) and I am not stopping anytime soon
Conversed Corruption
Artist -

Well then...
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Little Witch Nobeta.
Just recently finished the 4.2 story of Genshin Impact. Solid. Waiting to play Persona 5 Tactica this Friday. Persona 5 is still that popular to have another game after several years have passed.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide