Cartoon/Western Animation General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Vivace  
I think CinemaSins finds legitimate flaws, but personally, like they do to characters, flaws add personality. Hypocrisy is annoying (I despise Sunshine, because it champions science over faith, despite science being fucking magic and bearing no relationship with actual science whatsoever) but a dumb action film with plot holes a mile wide is amusing on multiple levels.

Destroying great films because some freaking soda cup changed position between two shots is the hobby of lonely, irritating nerds with no life. There, I’ve said it.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Vivace

@Philweasel

I am sick of Youtube trying to recommend that channel and it’s videos to me!

I tried to watch a video from them, and it reminded me of some guy who I saw get thrown out of and banned from a comic shop for being overly nit-picky.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@CatsTuxedo  
The man who directed Saving Private Ryan, Jaws, Schindler’s List, E.T, Jurassic Park, Minority Report etc. And who helped usher in the New Hollywood era, needs to keep “a smidge of relevance”

Sure buddy, you do you

@Angrybrony  
But he made one dud in 2018! Hold up what do you mean by “The Post” and “Lincoln”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide