Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
Don’t know if it’s been mentioned here, but Spongebob is getting a second spin-off in the form of “The Patrick Star Show”, which will be in the form of a late-night talk show hosted by Patrick Star.

Between this and Camp Koral, this meme has never been more accurate:

full
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@northern haste

And that meme becomes ever more accurate with each passing day.

Stephen Hillenburg was strongly against spin-offs and aging Spongebob down. Soon as he dies, Nick not only makes spin-offs, but makes one where Spongebob and friends are aged down.
Background Pony #F8D0
Tell me I’m not the only one who had a crush on Dot from Animaniacs as a kid.

Tell me I’m not weird.
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Cyborg_pony

Stephen Hillenburg’s only real success was Spongebob, and Viacom owns the rights to it. So there’s really no arguing who gets to reboot the two Spongebob movies.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Yeah, it’s not cool… If he didn’t want then to do that, they should respect a dead man’s wishes.

I mean. it sucks that the author of Willy Wonka had it in his will that Hollywood can’t ever adapt his sequel book “The Glass Elevator,” but even they respect that.

@Dex Stewart  
I prefer Julie Bruin.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Image isn’t working.

I liked how she was basically a parody of her own voice actress Julie Brown. (I must add, they’ll never get away with a character like her ever again in a “kid’s show.”)
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Beau Skunky

And Roald Dahl (writer of both Charlie and the Chocolate Factory & Glass Elevator) has been dead for 30 years at this point.

Viacom didn’t even wait a year before pissing on Stephen Hillenburg’s wishes. Hell, they barely waited 3 goddamn months before doing it. Hillenburg died on the 26th of November, 2018 and they announced their first spin-off of Spongebob (Kamp Koral) on the 14th of February, 2019.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide