Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
After watching several videos from Cosmodore, Alpha Jay and Mr. Enter I decided to put together lists for my top 10 modern SpongeBob episodes vs my bottom 10 classic episodes just to show that not all classic episodes are perfect and modern episodes are not all bad.

Bottom 10 Classic SpongeBob:  
10. Doing Time  
9. Welcome to the Chum Bucket  
8. Squid on Strike  
7. Sandy’s Rocket  
6. Bossy Boots  
5. Squeaky Boots (P.S. this was my very first introduction to SpongeBob)  
4. Reef Blower  
3. The Chaperone  
2. Gary Takes a Bath  
  1. I’m With Stupid  
    Keep in mind I don’t hate these episodes, they just aren’t my favorites compared to others.

Top 10 Modern SpongeBob:  
  2. Have You Seen This Snail?  
  3. Skill Crane  
  4. Krabs Vs. Plankton  
  5. Sand Castles in the Sand  
  6. Suctioncup Symphony  
  7. Dunces and Dragons  
  8. The Inmates of Summer  
  9. Krusty Krushers  
  10. Not Normal  
  11. Roller Cowards
Background Pony #A7EA
Current status in “Guardians of the Galaxy”:

Rocket lost the sarcophagus that was inside of Thanos’ asteroid-throne, and it’s a race against time to recover it before the Believers open it to either bring a “golden age” or wipe out the universe.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
I definitely preferred it over the overall feel of the later parts once the humans were introduced. The addition of dialogue kind of just made it standard Pixar fare for me, whereas it felt a lot more unique earlier on when the characters didn’t talk; plus it seems inconsistent how the humans were shown in flashback as real humans in the first half, but were CGI in the second half.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Hali the Emoji girl  
I just don’t think they should have been major character in the story to begin with. But yeah, having them be either consistently live action or consistently CGI would have helped, because as it is, it’s a bit uncanny, especially when seeing the series of captains the Axiom had go from live action all the way to the current one.  
full  
The middle ones look like some weird combo of live action and the Pixar CGI style. Also, only six captains in 700 years? The math doesn’t add up…  
full
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Philweasel  
hey at least people are getting exposed to it in someway. infinity train is literally like in the top 5 cartoons of the decade but fuckin nobody is watching it cuz there’s no memetice cute thicc asian gamer girl thighs. all infinity train has is superior writing and characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide