Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #1166
I’m not into Family Guy or South Park. I’m not a fan of shows that think being as disgusting and/or offensive as possible is comedy.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Having been allowed to sit with The Amazing Digital Circus for a few weeks now, I don’t get the Internet’s thirst for Pomni. Personality-wise, she’s not particularly sexy, nor is she even drawn attractively.
Now Ragatha, she’s where it’s at.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
She sets off people’s protective instincts. Then again the whole cast is a bunch of cinnamon rolls.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Been hearing that “Scott Pilgrim” “Anime” may not get a second season. Which is quite telling if true, since a 2 season order has been the norm for a long time given Animation takes a long time. I guess all those showed stretching their life-span out and bringing in no views is having an effect along with Subverting expectations
There is a reason they’re calling it all Anime now, since the word cartoon leave a very sour and spoiled tasted in people’s mouth while anime sounds like it could be good.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Cyborg_pony
It has always been an anime you twit. It’s got a Japanese anime studio doing the animation and it’s been advertised as an anime ever since it was first announced :/
Also of you actually bothered to read up on it, you’ll know that the guy who made Scott Pilgim said himself that he currently has no plans on making a second season and that he made the story self-contained in case a season 2 never happens
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Angrybrony
He got trapped the youngest, least developed, and has the most maladapted coping mechanism. You can feel some kind of bad for him. You can still hate him too.
licorice flavored cinnamon roll.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Warner Brothers has announced that they will be removing ALL the classic Looney Tunes shorts, The Looney Tunes Show, and Looney Tunes Back in Action from their streaming service MAX at the end of the year
For a company that says that Looney Tunes is a “valued brand”, they sure don’t seem to be treating it like one
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I enjoy kids shows. Why not?
Are adults only allowed to smoke cigarettes and watch depressing shows?
Adults are just so insecure. Everything has to be tough and deep, and edgy, and complicated. They’re worried about being laughed at.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide