Cartoon/Western Animation General

Xari
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Tired Moon Mom
Years later after the wormy episode of spongebob aired i just realized the close up is not of an actual butterfly but a horse fly

full
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

are there late additions to the franchise (choose your pick) that are welcomed rather than shunned (fairy oddparents for example)? As far as I know Rook from Ben 10 omniverse was very well liked even though he replaced two of the main cast.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I just drank the innards of a Diet Pepsi and ate some peanut butter crackers. Sucks to be you guys!
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
@Virgil Stormblade  
Can I say something that as a Ben 10 fan really get’s my goat? The alien redesigns. Old Ben 10 aliens had a lot gross or sharp designs, but they look so toned down in this reboots.  
Here’s new Stinkfly  
full

Here’s old Stinkfly  
full

New Wildvine:  
full

Old Wildvine:  
full

You all see what I see as a problem, right?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@ColdhardSilver  
…….Wow, and I thought Omniverse’s choices to give Alien X a big chin and Big Chill a huge chest were bad. These are………I just don’t know anymore. AND THE KNIFE IS TWISTED EVEN FURTHER THAN BEFORE!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide