Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Cartoon/Western Animation General

Xari
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Tired Moon Mom
Years later after the wormy episode of spongebob aired i just realized the close up is not of an actual butterfly but a horse fly

full
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

are there late additions to the franchise (choose your pick) that are welcomed rather than shunned (fairy oddparents for example)? As far as I know Rook from Ben 10 omniverse was very well liked even though he replaced two of the main cast.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I just drank the innards of a Diet Pepsi and ate some peanut butter crackers. Sucks to be you guys!
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
@Virgil Stormblade  
Can I say something that as a Ben 10 fan really get’s my goat? The alien redesigns. Old Ben 10 aliens had a lot gross or sharp designs, but they look so toned down in this reboots.  
Here’s new Stinkfly  
full

Here’s old Stinkfly  
full

New Wildvine:  
full

Old Wildvine:  
full

You all see what I see as a problem, right?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@ColdhardSilver  
…….Wow, and I thought Omniverse’s choices to give Alien X a big chin and Big Chill a huge chest were bad. These are………I just don’t know anymore. AND THE KNIFE IS TWISTED EVEN FURTHER THAN BEFORE!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide