Cartoon/Western Animation General

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheHappySpaceman

Stuff like this are why I’m glad that Illumination is only handling the animation itself for the upcoming Super Mario movie and it’s otherwise being produced and distributed by some other company that I forget the name of.

Because say what you will about the quality of their movies overall, but the animation in them is always really nice.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Ilovemyoozik

Yeah, it was announced a while back. The animation’s being done by Illumination and it’s being produced and distributed by both Nintendo and some other company that I can never remember the name of.

I don’t think it’s coming out until 2019 though.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Jarkes  
Looks like Nintendo is giving the red plumber a second chance on the big screen after that disaster that was the early 90’s live action film.
Background Pony #E6F3
@Jarkes  
Wait, there’s a third company involved with that movie? I thought it was just Nintendo and Illumination. Closest I can think of would be Universal, who distributes Illumination’s movies and will probably be distributing the animated Mario movie as well.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #9100

I definitely remember hearing that there was a third company involved, I just can’t remember who. It is probably Universal though, since Universal also has that Nintendo theme park coming soon (or has it already opened?).
CatsTuxedo
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I don’t care to see the new Illumi Grinch at all. Just from the visual stuff they released already, I know they missed the mark; the Grinch is supposed to be a nasty repulsive curmudgeon (which the animated and Jim Carrey versions got), not some marketable, cuddly Happy Meal toy.

Oh, and to answer the earlier question of what the best cartoon era is, that would be the 30’s-to-late-60’s; no other era has been so experimental and purely entertaining and created so many iconic characters that other decades can’t hope to match in quantity or quality. Plus, there was no “age gap” or nonsense about “mature themes” for hipsters to complain about.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@ice1517  
No surprise there. The fact that people are still complaining about fandoms ruining the source material makes me think that these people have never been on the Internet for long. “This has been happening for a long time! Why are you surprised by this?” is what I would say to their faces if I encounter a person like this.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!

🚙
@CatsTuxedo  
Can we stop giving illumation good stuff for them to ruin ? They ruined the Lorax, they destroyed what good will there was of the first Despicable me by making terrible sequels and spin offs and they took a possibly good idea of a movie(Sing) and turned it into pandering trash  
Honestly Illumination Entertainment is the perfect form of the spectacle
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Watched an Angry Video Game Nerd video talking about best classic christmas movies, and one of them was Gremlins.

And that movie is airing right now on tv!
Background Pony #803A
“The Nightmare Before Christmas” can be both Halloween and Christmas movies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide