Cartoon/Western Animation General

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Beau Skunky  
I didn’t mind the 90’s pop culture stuff because I grew up on a dubbed version and all the slangs were cut off

But at the same time it did have a certain charm to it
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I feel like I am the only one who wants all the Warner/Turner Cartoon/Comics IP to be unified in the same universe(except for DC for obvious reasons)

No reason to keep them all separated other than internal conflict
TheDog
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@ExtreVile

@Beau Skunky

Watched the video and scrolling through the comments, I saw this Mr. Krabs quote posted a lot:

Nickelodeon: “Am I really gonna defile this grave for money?… Of course I am!”

Sad thing is, it’s so true that you can’t laugh at it.
CatsTuxedo
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Calling SpongeBob “art” is seriously stretching it. SpongeBob was a product that Hillenburg sold to Nick before it even hit the airwaves. Nick always had the right to do whatever they want with it regardless of Hillenburg’s say-so.
Background Pony #6B63
Batman Vs TMNT was great. Easily the best Ninja Turtles cartoon we’ve gotten in a long time.

I really hope we get a sequel, especially with the way the stinger ended.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide