Cartoon/Western Animation General

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Red-Supernova

To be fair, Townsville is mostly a bunch of useless idiots, lol.

Their jail is a textbook Cardboard Prison.

@Great Plateau

And don’t forget about a demon who’s regularly fixated with tormenting said three girls.

I think Mojo Jojo is the best villain though. He was pretty great in the Movie, created the Rowdyruff Boys, and came close to defeating them on numerous occasions. He also tends to be better at manipulation than HIM, since the latter’s schemes often fail in the end with Him saying “but you were supposed to…” on account of him not understanding them at their core, while with Mojo, they tend to not overcome his manipulation, but beat him down instead.

As for HIM, since he can watch them at any time, and could’ve therefore seen that lecture for inspiration at the start of the episode, I still headcanon that “Speed Demon” having a “forward and back” time travel plot was an elaborate illusion on his part.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Great Plateau  
Yeah there’s that. Still, this is the kind of thing that comes to mind when you get older and look back at a cartoon you watched as a kid.

@AC97  
Exactly. Even getting them to solve problems on their own was a challenge for the girls.
Background Pony #2E3C
I hate to say it, but I think Spongebob is too big to fail at this point.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Red-Supernova

And all it took for the Mayor to be bribed into giving control of Townsville to Princess? A room full of Turkish delight.

(Ms. Bellum was so much more competent…)
Background Pony #2E3C
Could The Loud House be Nickelodeon’s next big show after Spongebob, like how Spongebob was after Rugrats?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide