Cartoon/Western Animation General

OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

got reminded of this

is there a negative connotation about ‘tall drink of water’ that the line is cut out in the disney channel airing of tangled (drunk guy commenting on mother gothel with that line)?
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@HighRollerHydra  
it’s cut over here. so far tangled hasn’t been aired in hbo or other foreign networks.

the filipino dub has the scene intact but a different line is used (something locals can get but i forgot what exactly. been too long since i’ve seen the dub)
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@HighRollerHydra  
Yeah, that whole episode was a full of laughs. But my fave line for sure:

“You stupid liar! you call yourself an animator!? You’re not even good enough to draw stick figures! Your cartoons aren’t funny enough to be on the family channel!”

In retrospect, that episode was probably drawing on alot of personal experience.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
@PonyPon  
“I am the cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the salami and the baloney combined!”

And the constant random shots of some guy mashing ground beef and making a huge mess, and the Goofy holler.
Xari
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Tired Moon Mom
@PonyPon  
I remember that episode it up in my top 5

But the one where rocko work at the “Hotline” was really the funniest for me

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide