Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@angrybrony  
Teen Titans Go! is nobody’s favorite show. And yes, I know they’ve stopped calling it that, but judging by just how much they called it that back when it first came out, they’re definitely still thinking it.
Background Pony #6B11
@TheHappySpaceman  
Think your going a bit hyperbole on that part.

Also the next few replies are going to be the same song and dance about TTG!, isn’t it?

To get away for that, anyone here heard of or remember this show?  
full
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Jarkes  
I feel afraid to start reviewing musical TV shows, because I know that at some point I will have to review that show.

@Background Pony #2BFD  
What hyperbole? They did call it that, and it was disgraceful.

I’m not wrong, am I? It really is that bad, right?

I don’t know. My girlfriend and I have planned to watch episodes of the old show just to make sure it was that good and that nostalgia wasn’t making it seem better than it really was. (Can you say “Teen Titans and Chill”?)
Background Pony #6B11
@TheHappySpaceman  
Well tbh, you seem to be getting a bit paranoid over it.

And by hyperbole, I meant you saying that it is no ones favourite show. I’m sure some kids think its their favourite show.

Also I’m sure the old series is still ok, but nostalgia tends to make you forget all the crap something had, even if it was good. You just to be getting a little bit worked up over it.

Also why not make a thread for bashing the new TTG!? We already have threads bashing Jerry Peet and TGWTG, and they are far more controversial then a cartoon. Gets kinda old hearing the same stuff over and over again when TTG! is brought up.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Jarkes

Before I stopped watching it TTG! wasn’t even doing that anymore. Instead of episodes saying “You suck for not liking us!” it started doing episodes that were more “Fine we do suck. But now we’re being meta about it so you can’t blame us!”

I maintain that anything with Trigon or Batman still managed to be funny though.
Takashi.0
Since the Beginning  -

Salt Miner.
@Dustcan  
“Fine we do suck. But now we’re being meta about it so you can’t blame us!”

That just makes it worse, because you KNOW the problems but you’re not bothering to improve at all.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Takashi.0

As Mr. Enter has said: “Pointing out your problems doesn’t make them go away!” (Though I usually don’t mind self-deprecating humor or lampshade hanging when it’s done well)
ColdhardSilver
Thread Starter - Cartoon/Western Animation General

Culture Vulture
@Jarkes  
I just don’t think it’s funny. The pinkie gypsy song is cool, but that’s the only thing I really liked about FiW.  
Incest jokes are fine to me, it just has to be funny, and it was really just eh; wasn’t really played up well or push enough unlike something like how Drawn Together does it:  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide