Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #099A
Since the Super Bowl is tomorrow, anyone remember the Sylvester vs. Tweety and Bugs vs. Daffy specials that would air before the Super Bowl on Cartoon Network, where they would air old Looney Tunes cartoons and treat it like a football game, complete with play by play and analysts?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Background Pony #099A
I never saw them personally (as we didn’t get access to Cartoon Network until June of 2001), but I did see the Wile E. Coyote vs. Road Runner one on YouTube a couple of years ago. Apparently they got the actual NFL guys to narrate it.
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I actually quite like Hazbin Hotel. A janky but good series.
I can’t help but firmly feel that if it didn’t start with that pilot on Youtube that built up it’s good will it would have been absolutely wrecked because there’s no way that show wouldn’t have leaked its way out to cringe culture youtube / twitter / tiktok / etc and be stomped to dust.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I find it funny how with Disney milkimg MCU and Star Wars so much, they have not even tried to do anything with Encanto.
Like that is one of the few movies that spin offs would actually be welcome. Mysterious unexplained lore and likeable side characters? Its right there!
Frankly I think Encanto is more deserving of a spinoff show than say Tangled.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Seeing Starco slander appear again
If Starco has million of fans I am one of them. If Starco has ten fans I am one of them. If Starco have only one fan then that is me. If Starco has no fans, that means I am no longer on the earth. If world against the Starco, I am against the world. I love Starco till my last breath
Yes it was rushed but their early relationship was beautiful god damn it
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide