Doki Doki Literature Club club

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
It also rhymes with Todoroki.
full

That…  
That is…

No.  
D=

To quote Deadly Premonition:  
“At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist. Even if it means losing someone that you love.”
lasty

dead to you
@Scrabbleman  
(player opens DDLC)  
Sayori: Sorry all our glitches and rewriting and thousands of kilobytes of us crossing out one another’s names in the ‘Just Someone’ bit crashed your computer. again. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚. 𝑰𝒕’𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔. Yuri, stop!  
Yuri: Of course. As soon as Natsuki stops altering my own speech. My own annoying, pretentious speech that nobody is impressed by!Natsuki!  
Natsuki: 𝑳𝒖𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆! 𝑰𝒎 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒆! 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒔 4 𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈! 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒌𝒖𝒑𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆!! Yuri, I swear to God..! (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ …that I’m going to smile everyday and laugh and wearing bows in my hair isn’t lame and childish at all! Yay! ♥ Sayori!  
Sayori: They could have been your own thoughts. 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉. I-I didn’t say that!  
Yuri: Hey, who skipped me ahead to passive-aggressive me? The real me. Well, that answers that.  
Natsuki: I really like MC-kun, but I’m worried my small body isn’t appealing to him and that my constant fantasies about kissing him will never happen!  
Sayori/Yuri: Yuri/Sayori! That was mean.  
Sayori: Wait, I didn’t make her say that.  
Yuri: Neither did I. …was that in her regular font?  
…  
Natuski: Awkward moment-breaking frosting-world glitch, GO!! (the world goes all sugary and colorful)  
Monika: i’m feeling very redundant…  
player: there’s not gonna be any nudity in this game, is there..?

@EPPony  
Sayori: Who wants cupcakes? Which I didn’t make for you! Now play with me!! Going to the bookstore with someone isn’t a date!  
Yuri: Everyday is so much fun! or that’s what i tell the people who waste their time on me, to make it seem like they get something out of it… I’m the president now!!  
Natsuki: Welcome to the club. Ha ha, everyone in the club is so funny and quirky. Are we still doing this? Welcome to the club… your real name!  
Amy: Tea and sorry. Tea, sorry and r-reading together? Tea and reading while sitting really, really close, like inside each other. Ship-bait with Natsuki?  
Monika: I just think spiders are neat.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
DDLC but everyone has admin powers like Monika.

I actually wrote something like that a while ago.

During the “space classroom” scene in Act 3, lightning strikes the computer and “resurrects” Sayori, Yuri, and Natsuki. That is, it literally pulls them back from the dead, which leads to awkward questions about why Sayori has a noose around her neck and why Yuri and Natsuki are covered in blood and vomit, respectively.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide