General Anime Thread

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
It was wild to see Gurren Lagann in theaters yesterday, but dammit I still love that anime. Childhood’s End is great but Part 2(The Lights in the Sky are Stars) is where shit gets wild
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
So far all I know about Sakura in “Naruto” is that she’s teased for her forehead, she has a bitter rivalry with Ino, she has a crush on Sasuke, and she has some crippling internal emotional stuff.
Background Pony #8B4B
Shonen Jump has had a lot of manga over the years. What would you consider the worst manga to grace (or, I guess, disgrace) the magazine?
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
The biggest problem with Sakura to me is that she really doesnt meld well with Naruto and Sasuke.
She doesn’t really add to the team dynamic. I always felt like she was an extra in the Naruto Sasuke duo.
I get it. Shes an average girl character. But you have to make her mix with the team.
Maybe have her be the normal one of the group or I heard she was supposed to be the brainy one of the group. Give her those moments not Sasuke. Balance it out.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I’ve never met an episode of an anime as misguided as episode 4 of Fluffy Paradise. It literally went like this: “I have a teacher who hits me and is racist. What should I do? I know! Instead of telling my parents because I’m 4 years old and that’s child abuse, I’ll fight them!” That makes no sense XD
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m told that Naruto has filler episodes that I can skip without worrying about continuity, so if anyone has a list (I’m currently on season 1 episode 10), that’d be great.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I never got why Orihime and Sakura were so compared to each other.
Orihime was humble and tried to help others.
Sakura was a spoiled brat.
Also I never got the hateboner for Orihime even as a kid kid who watched the anime and shipped Ichiruki.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I believe a lot of her hate came from how the anime changed certain key moments she had, while also exaggerating her low points and downplaying her self-loathing and desire to stop being a burden to others.
It wasn’t the only time the anime made questionable changes to how certain characters were portrayed, but Orihime got the worst of it unfortunately. It also doesn’t help that the anime’s continued struggle to stay behind the manga ended up dragging out the Arrancar Saga (where people had the most issues with her) to an excruciating degree.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide