Mario Discussion

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

These courses deserve a remake:

SNES Donut Plains 2  
SNES Mario Circuit 4  
SNES Vanilla Lake 1/2  
SNES Rainbow Road (as a battle course)

N64 Wario Stadium  
N64 Banshee Boardwalk

GBA Lakeside Park  
GBA Bowser Castle 4~

GCN Mushroom City  
GCN Wario Colosseum

DS Mario Circuit  
DS Shroom Ridge

Wii Moonview Highway
09MurphyM

If Chuggaaconroy does do Super Mario Galaxy 2 as his next LP, I wonder what how he would tackle the green star part of the game, which basically requires you to go back to every level of the game and find the green stars.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Typhoon2000  
Ohhh, I’m sure there are, and Nintendo’s been busy having to delete them.

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Hehe cute, though her outfit looks like Wario’s.

@09MurphyM  
Actually, you do get hints, if you use your ears, the green stars make sounds, so they’re really not too hard to locate. Some are still pretty challenging to get though, or might be easier with a 2-P assist helping you.

I still actually enjoyed collecting them though, and it was a nice excuse to play through all the levels again. By then I still wasn’t honestly burnt out on the game yet. The SMG games are just too good, I can kinda understand people still begging for a third.

There’s rumors a new “Odyssey” sequel, or an “Odyssey”-like Mario game is in the works.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I was playing “Mini Mario & Friends Amiibo Challenge,” and funny thing is, I discovered you can use the Dr. Mario Amiibo to play it, and it’ll summon the Mini Mario player character. Just thought I’d share sense I didn’t know that one was compatible with the game.

Y’know, I know I might take heat for this, but I kinda wish they made more free Amiibo-required games. Kinda gives you a free game with your Amiibo to use with.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Ian Flynn (writer for the official Sonic, Megaman comics, and an issue of IDW MLP) recently shared his plans for the rejected SMB comic book pitch Archie Comics did years ago.

According to him NOA (Nintendo of America) liked it, but Nintendo Co. LTD in Japan didn’t care for it…  
It’s a shame Nintendo will let their country have all the mangas, and stuff, (Isn’t that goofy “Super Mario Kun” gag-manga still going occasionally?) and they won’t let us Americans have anything cool like that…  
I hate to say it, but I’m starting to think Nintendo doesn’t trust any Americans with their properties, and are still paranoid, because the SMB movie bombed, or deviated too much from the source material.  
(I still enjoy it, I don’t care what anyone says about that movie.)

Not trying to sound like one of those annoying “Japan hates us/is evil” fanboys BTW. I’m not like that at all. I think Nintendo of Japan just doesn’t understand their American/international audience.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Yeah, Archie kinda wanted to do a “Nintendo Comics System” similar type of thing, so if approved they might’ve done miniseries of other Nintendo properties too, like StarFox. (Ian has voiced he’d love to do a SF comic, he’s a huge SF fan too.)

Artist Tracey Yardley did share/sell the art from the pitch online, so you can find images of the Mario/Metroid/Kirby pitch online, and they look great. It’s hard to believe Nintendo (or at least in Japan) didn’t like them, considering Yardley did a good job making them look a bit Nintendo-ish, and they didn’t look too “Americanized,” or anything.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I’ve been dabbling on a King Koopa spirit for Ultimate. Like, obviously it’d be Bowser in his green palette, but what conditions, stage and music would work?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@northern haste

I think some of them have. Speaking of which, a video tape containing a rough cut for the film was discovered recently, and some folks are working at restoring it and uploading it online so that it can be fully seen.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
@Jarkes  
what are the noticeable differences in the that? I’ve only heard of cut stuff like Bowser actually appearing more lke the game version I think I did see the concept art for that and also the sky ship
Jarkes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@northern haste

Well, the final cut of the film had a lot more exposition about the nature of Dinohatten because test audiences were confused by it (they also added that hideously-animated intro). Apart from that I’m not entirely sure, but I guess we’ll find out when the full rough cut is uploaded.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
There was also an early script draft that was much more of a fantasy film and closer to the games, but none of that version was ever filmed before they took it in the gritty sci-fi direction the final film ended up being.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide