Mario Discussion

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Sorry, but I had a random thought.

Bowsette won’t go canon. But if she did, at last, the Mario games would have a go-to power-playing/heavyweight woman. And that appeals to me.

They could also start using Captin Syrup in the ensemble cast, but that might be as likely as Bowsette.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Foreman Spike is going to be in the movie? I actually like that. Nice if they bring back a character that obscure.

It seems every Mario villain that isn’t Bowser falls into obscurity. Even Wario rarely appears outside his own games or the kart/party/sports spinoffs.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
The last Cartoon Mario, Walker Boone, just passed away. Unpopular opinion but I’ve always liked Boone’s Mario more than Captain Lou’s. This is probably because I’ve spent more time with the other Mario cartoons than with the Super Show.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
full  
Wow there is a lot to take in with these casting choices, but honestly I’m more curious as to how they will end up sounding cause what are the chances they were picked because they actually fit the characters personalities.  
Either way this is the most interested I’ve now been in an Illumination film ever so hope this goes well.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
Regarding the Mario film, at least unlike Griffin, Strong and Lillard, Charles Martinet at least he joins the cast. Sure, he will voice someone else that will be like a cameo, but still. And he got nothing against celebrities, unlike the aforementioned three.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I love that “Star Lord” is Mario, (after all, we had Deadpool as Pikachu, and Ace Ventura as Robotnik) but I worry the Twitter users will protest, seeing as they oddly hate him…

For those that don’t know, there’s been Twitter drama & hate over Chris Pratt, ever sense he attended a wedding at a church, they started spreading nasty rumors about him all over Twitter, trying to label him as a “religious fanatic,” (even though I’ve seen no proof he’s “religious,” and even if he is, so what?) or spread unconfirmed rumors that it was a “homophobic church,” and such…  
The drama got so bad, they actually tried to trend killing off Star Lord in “Guardians of the Galaxy 3.”

Though, hopefully by now that bull-honkey all died down… I’d love to hear his Mario.

Also, I like Kevin Michael Richardson as Kamek.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I dunno, I wouldn’t blame all of them. I’ve seen some homosexuals, and such that fear the LGBTQ movement, (especially on social media) is getting fanatical, and giving them a bad reputation.  
Though, that’s a different discussion/debate for a different thread…

Don’t let the drama get to you. (I just hope Pratt doesn’t get fired.)  
I see some complaining Charles Martinet isn’t voicing Mario, but honestly I’d get tired of that high pitched voice in less then an hour. It’s good in brief video game sound effect spurts, but not complete sentences for a whole movie.

There’s a reason Mario rarely talks in-game.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
To be honest I was not actually expecting Marinet to be mario Not because I thought they were going to want star power(Chris is still an Actor) But because I was unsure If his mario a voice would work for entire movie.  
Also we do want this to be different from the games Otherwise it could just feel like a game cutscene Something I saw said towards the professor Layton ratchet and clank movie
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I saw someone on reddit joke casting Adam Sandler as Waluigi and to be honest i don’t think that would be bad.  
But we might have enough characters already
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
I saw somebody joke having Gilbert Gottfried be Waluigi. (He was a good & hilarious Krang Sub-prime in TMNT.)

I kinda doubt we’ll see Wario and Waluigi, because they would of announced them. And as I pointed out before, Miyamoto oddly ignores them in his games, (the main action Mario games) and might ignore them for the first movie.

I suppose we don’t want too many characters like Marvel & DC movies do lately.

I’m glad to see Donkey Kong & Cranky will be in.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
They could always save them for the sequel.

Still surprised Foreman Spike (Wrecking Crew) is in it. Hope we see him in future Mario Kart/Sports games, and such now.  
I always liked him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide