Mario Discussion

Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Radom thought. If Peach and Peachette were playable in the same platformer, maybe Peachette would run faster, get more distance on her actual jump but would not float as long.
Background Pony #8BBB
Hey guys, one of the best N64 games just came out on Nintendo 64 - Nintendo Switch Online!
Wait…what’s this?
Wow, I knew Paper Mario got dark at times, but GEEZ!
Background Pony #8BBB
Uh oh, Peach’s castle got lifted up by Bowser’s castle! Looks like my schedule for today has changed.
1: Defeat Bowser.
2: Send him packing.
3: Get back downstairs and have treats.
What could he possibly do to change all that?
Background Pony #58D6
Throwback to one of the few times I ever hit first place in Super Mario Bros. 35. How many times did YOU come out on top before April 2021?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Sparx
I didn’t really mind. Other than the missions that were tied to the minigames like the jump roping and Volleyball games. I’ve actually maxed out on coins so much that I have purchased over 100 moons from each kingdom’s stores.
@Background Pony #58D6
I’ve won so many games that I managed to end up on a few leaderboards!
Background Pony #58D6
“The Night Before Cave Christmas” is the only “Super Mario World” episode to ever get a VHS release.
Background Pony #E294
In Super Mario RPG, Mario gets covered in gold paint as part of a plan to sneak into Nimbus Castle and rescue the true king and queen. Garro, the person who “created” the statue refers to it as “A Plumber’s Lament”. In the Japanese version he calls it “4000 Leagues in search of Little Brother”, a parody of the anime series “3000 Leagues in search of Mother”.
Background Pony #E294
I should make a “Challenge Checklist” for Super Mario All-Stars, like “Finish Super Mario Bros. without using a Warp Zone”, “Collect all three Warp Whistles in Super Mario Bros. 3”, “Defeat a Koopaling within 15 seconds”, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide