Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Mario Discussion

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
While it is sad to see Charles Martinet retire from doing Mario voices, I think he’s left behind quite the legacy, and also who they have doing the voice currently is a really good replacement as he sounds exactly like him.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
As someone twitter pointed out, the fact that there was a debate on whether or not it was charles in wonder Suggests we are in good hands
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Professional supermodel
It’s sad, but hope Martinet enjoys his travels and retirement.
The replacement/s for the upcoming Mario/Wario games sounds close, so not really worried about them.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
I do wonder how many people are the chip concerned that chris pratt will take the role for the games.
It’s not like ben schwartz playing game sonic where he might actually be in the games’ budget
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@northern haste
I like Pratt, but they don’t understand how unlikely that is. For one he may be pricey, and busy in Hollywood.
Nintendo isn’t known for hiring major actors, or even just common voice actors. (Only one I can think of are some anime voices or Wil Weaton in that Steam Tactics 3DS game)
If you look at the voice credits for Mario, StarFox, Zelda, ect. games chances are you won’t recognise most voices.
And judging from the SMB Wonder trailer, it doesn’t sound like Pratt. Funny many fans caught on it wasn’t Martinet either. Nintendo fans are good at noticing details. I didn’t even notice at first.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Professional supermodel
@northern haste
Yeah, it’d be weird to hire big time actors to do that.
Peach’s voice actress actually changed a few years back, and surprisingly nobody noticed.
So Jen Taylor isn’t her voice either anymore.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
I’m re-watching the Super Mario Bros. Wonder trailer, and if that really IS someone else voicing Mario, they did a pretty good job.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
IDK if you guys can see this (Twitter won’t let me copy direct links for GIFs so I had to put this in my sta.sh on DeviantArt) but this happened to me in Mario Party 2 recently:
Just to clarify, Yoshi is the CPU, I was Peach.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Aromantic Half Kitsune
@Dr_Osaka
If anyone else played with me and picked Peach, I would’ve gone with Yoshi as a second choice. Seriously, anyone find it odd that Peach was the only female for the first few titles?
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
Other than Wendy, excluded for obvious reasons, and Toadette, who hadn’t been intro’d yet, none of the other females were really that prominent. Even Daisy was a one-shot before hitting her current stride.
Background Pony #2FA3
What game did Mario jump from a rooftop, onto a mount while holding chocolate icecream, while doing handstand. In the desert, for a whole hour?
Or the closest to it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide