Mario Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m still wondering how and why the Mushroom Kingdom would need an election in the episode “Princess Toadstool for President”.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
|| ||
Yes, it’s back in SMRPG.
@DanielOrange
To prove a point to King Koopa.
@Eurvos Morgenbrise
Nice costumes.
@DanielOrange
I dunno, I kinda miss the “damsel in distress” trope a little, and you can still have a female character still be strong while in that role.
Look at Peach in the Paper Mario games becoming basically a spy helping Mario during her imprisonment.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
He likes ’em thicc! lol
@Background Pony #E9EC
I did, it was pretty good. The elephant power-up is more fun then it looks. (It’s tons of fun.) The Yoshis handle well, and the badge options give each play a unique feel. The badge challenge stage is a nice change of pace too.
Nabbit does have a nerf. In NewSMBWiiU he could go through everything, but in this he can still be bumped by enemies, so you have to be more careful with him now.
Background Pony #E9EC
So just recently Nintendo updated the Princess Peach Showtime box art to have Peach look more like her movie counterpart, which the Internet is absolutely losing their minds right now
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
It’s almost a week until the game’s launch, and I’m trying to tread carefully on this site because of potential leaks and spoilers.
Eurvos Morgenbrise

Heaven-Sent Planeswalker
From context clues, I figured they’re people who “get hung up on” others’ pronouns, or something similar.
Looking it up brought me to a Quora question where one answer claims pronoun people, quote, “advertise what they like to be called, thinking it’s more important than being polite, as they often flip the FUCK out over even the tiniest mistake.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
I don’t obsess on pronouns, but even I put “he/him,” not because I’m “woke,” but just so people know what gender I am, (and yes, I am born-male for those curious) because it’s hard to tell online. He probably doesn’t even know what “woke” is.
This is like those people who attack others for NOT putting pronouns in their bio, so honestly you can’t win either way on social media.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
So I’m NOT going to get this game tomorrow, I’m trying to keep my budget afloat, instead I’m waiting until NEXT month for my birthday. That means one thing: staying off of places like TikTok, Facebook and YouTube for a few weeks to avoid spoilers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide