Mario Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
The funny thing is that when the Flower Kingdom was revealed in “Super Mario Bros. Wonder” along with its prince, people started panicking because in the “Great Mission” movie in Japan, the movie ends with the reveal that the dumb dog turned out to be the prince who also was Peach’s fiancee, angering many Mario/Peach fans. Thankfully this prince isn’t the same species nor is he in love with Peach. In fact, I’m not entirely sure ANYONE on the development team even remembers that movie or has even seen it.
Speaking of the Mario movie, I’m looking at the poster (the one with the movie’s characters like Bowser, Mario, Donkey Kong, etc.) and I swear every time I look at Bowser, out of the corner of my eye Donkey Kong’s arm looks like a Tanooki tail, like the fake Bowsers in Super Mario 3D Land.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
A one minute trailer was uploaded by Nintendo for “Princess Peach Showtime”, revealing Ninja Peach and Cowgirl Peach as new transformations.
Background Pony #E9EC
Honestly my eyes are glued to the Mario vs Donkey Kong remake, which I’m really excited for since I love the original game on GBA.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

What a time we live in where we get a Princess Peach game with all these variations of her, it looks so cute and fun!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide