Mario Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
My progress thus far: I’ve defeated Exor and my party’s made it to Weapon World. I still have yet to beat Culex, but I do have to ask: if I beat the game BEFORE I defeat Culex the first time, will he immediately upgrade to Culex 3D?
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
Someone should hack in Mario Party 3’s “Fowl Play” and have Ed from “Ed, Edd ’n Eddy” thrown in while yelling “CHICKENS!”
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
As far as post-game rematches go in Super Mario RPG, I’ve only beaten Belome. I’m too nervous and anxious to take on the next boss, despite the fact that I’m maxed out for levels and I’m playing on Breezy Mode.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Emerald Tanuki
Give the others a shot, don’t be afraid of challenge. Some are more like puzzle bosses, and aren’t impossible. In fact, some were easier then I thought, once you figure out the trick to beating them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide