News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans. [Potentially NSFW]

Background Pony #4436
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ
I have the same medical degree as Bill Gates.

Did you bother reading the article at all, or do you think the people at the IHME he quoted also don’t have degrees in the relevant fields?

And hey, let us know once you have a tenth of the experience or business acumen as Bill Gates, given he’s mostly talking about the economic impact.
Background Pony #4436
@MagpulPony  
The recent growing trend of anti-intellectualism and discarding the words of experts and people that have been studying specific topics for years or decades in favor of “my gut feeling”, “my personal extremely limited experience” or “they’re an elite thus wrong” is none too funny.

Post news, not incitements to disregard what people that know far more than you ever will.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Goku Black

Nice to see that. Still sucks today’s kids will never know what it was like to wake up and have solid cartoons on 3 networks from 7 to noon (so glad I was an 80’s kid).
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@lonewolf

Pretty sure kids prefer having multiple channels with nothing but (in their opinion) solid cartoons/kids programming. I’m almost certain 80s you would prefer that as well over 5 hours of cartoons once a week.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide