Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #D032
Smash Bros Ultimate is slow becoming a point of interconnection of so many (not Sony) videogame franchises. That are included as characters or mere spirit, it is quite great to see so many franchises represented in this game. I still wish for Crash Bandicoot as character anyway.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Amataru’s Classic mode.

Pichu, and Ganondorf on Big Blue.  
Incinaror and Bunny Rosalina, on the Super Mario Galaxy stage.  
Ridley and Snake in Castile Seige  
Link and Ice Climbers on the bridge of Elden.  
Diddy Kong and Falco in Tortamer Island  
Duck Hunt and Joker in Living Room  
Boss Ganondorf.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I find the Leon spirit battle pretty funny for it’s choice to make the Villagers represent the Ganado. Also shame they couldn’t get Bitores Mendez in there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide