Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #D032
I just found out that when Pit is “blasted off again” he says “I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO REEEEEAD!” In reference to when he was falling down in a moment of Uprising. Lol
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Speaking of Star KOs, I feel like they and screen KOs don’t happen nearly as much in 4 and Ultimate as they did in Melee and Brawl. Which is a bit of a shame, especially for the screen KOs, since each character has their own unique animation for it. The only way it could be more perfect is if the screen cracked a little when they hit it.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Prince Areo

Sort of, but it was basically the same as a Star KO but in the foreground there. It wasn’t until Smash 4 that they would literally smack into the screen instead.
09MurphyM

@Jarkes  
Yeah, according to smash wiki, the characters themselves sometimes flying up to the screen started in Melee while the characters actually hitting the screen itself was in WiiU/3ds.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Marx  
Funny how at the beginning, one of the requesters says they “hate Fox’s new voice,” unaware, it’s actually his OLD original Star Fox 64 voice actor Mike West voicing him now. (Ever sense he came back for the 3DS remake of SF64.)  
So it’s not a new voice. It probably hasn’t aged well for some, but I like it.

And if you want to get specific, Fox’s first voice for the SNES game was Dan Owsen, but he only talks out loud in the ending sequence.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Beau Skunky

Dan Owsen was also the one who provided the digitized voice at the beginning of Super Metroid (“The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.”) and has been with NOA’s localization department for nearly 30 years (Link’s Awakening was one of his earliest ones).
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
He was also a former worker for Nintendo Power magazine, helped make the instruction manuals for the DKC games, was the main english writer/localizer for EarthBound, a Link to the Past, and Ocarina of Time, as well. He’s done lots of other stuff too, but used to be popular on Nintendo.com’s “Ask Dan” section, especially as fans loved his snark.

He supposedly appeared in a free Nintendo Power “DK64/Jet Force Gemini,” Promotional video tape back in 1999, (can be found on Youtube) though with his face blurred, but Dan admitted that wasn’t really him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide