Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan
@igotnopicks
None of those, but admittedly, I was happy to see them all in.
I voted for Simon Belmont. (Surprised?)
I was also super happy Richter got in, because “Rondo of Blood” is probably my favorite traditional Castlevania game.
Anyone else vote?
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I remember voting to have Snake back(huge MGS fan and was really upset he was cut for Smash 4, no doubt due to the Konami vs Kojima shenanigans)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Kiryu-Chan
I heard many voters requested scrapped SSB characters.
Wolf O’Donnell, Ice Climbers, and Solid Snake were especially popular requests.
Sakurai said that’s what gave him the idea to bring every SSB character back in “Ultimate.”
I’m glad they did, as I missed a few of those characters too.
I missed Snake too.
Background Pony #850C
I don’t see NASB competing with Smash. Smash is more popular, and Nintendo characters are more well-known.
Mario alone is probably more well-known than any Nickelodeon character, with the possible exception of Spongebob.
Background Pony #CF04
Huh, looks like my mom getting me the Switch version of “Melody of Memory” wasn’t a bad idea after all~
bg poni
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Even though I’ve no personal interest in KH, it’s still one hell of a final note to go out on. The Mickey Mouse icon on the end of the keyblade probably set Nintendo back a small fortune alone. The trophy’d fighters and the burning ember had me thinking it was Master Hand/Tabuu or a Dark Souls character. With the character banner now finally complete, I really hope Nintendo sells it as a massive poster.

Again, not a KH fan, but this final shot to send off Ultimate is beautiful.
Background Pony #CF04
Hmm, tough call on the music…which one should I max to 100 while I leave the rest empty?
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I was surprised that the leaks were right all along. When I saw the part with the fire, I thought it was gonna be the Chosen Undead from Dark Souls.
Too bad Doomslayer is a Mii Costume, but that won’t stop fanart with him and Isabelle.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer

This image speaks volumes. If this 3 year old project didn’t earn him retirement, especially after the lengths he and his crew went to to get Sora, I don’t know what does.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Remember how we got Cloud and the only thing we got was 2 songs, and how extremely lacking were were in Square Enix content? Oh how the tables turned
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide