Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Update for the Noevorun
I beat the last gym and the last titan.
Now I only have one member of Team Star left. ERI. She’s gonna murder me.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dirty Bit
I always was intrigued by the idea of a badass male Kirlia even before he turns ro Gallade. Like the squire befor becoming a knight.
Sometimes I like to pretend Kirlia has fighting type instead using his ballet dance in the rising sun moves as a sort of precursor to sword fighting like Gallade would do.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
So as it turns out, I didn’t realize at first until I got the Mystery Gift, but I forgot that I get Pawmot instead of Pawmi. Guess I gotta catch a Pawmi, evolve it and then release it to finish that line.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide