Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Solitude  
No Capricorn for me either… I must admit, I absolutely loathe the Sonic.EXE meme/creepypasta. (People even spam badly drawn images of it on Miiverse Sonic game pages.) It was never amusing, creepy, or edgy to me. I still don’t get the appeal of it.  
The Tails Doll was way cooler, I say.

Even the guy who created Sonic.exe totally flipped his schmitz when his “baby” was taken off the Creepypasta Wiki. Scroll down here for his epic meltdown. So even he’s a bit of a tool, and egomaniac.

@Solitude  
Yeah, I’d like to see them too, especially if Omega is similar to how he is in the Archie series. (That series doesn’t forget his humorous side. “Worthless consumer models!”)
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Beau Skunky  
I’m not much of a fan of creepypastas in general. I just found it strange that for all the official character they went with that.  
@Solitude
Yeah, I’d like to see them too, especially if Omega is similar to how he is in the Archie series. (That series doesn’t forget his humorous side. “Worthless consumer models!”)

See? This guy gets it.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Solitude  
Indeed, that’s the only “fan character” used so it does look out of place. (Not to mention cringey)

Yeah, not many people notice Omega’s humorous side in the games. He’s kinda dark, but a bit humorous at times too.  
I hear oddly Sega wouldn’t let Archie use him, or Cream the rabbit (including Cheese, and her milf-I mean-Mom!) for years for some odd reason.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
The key thing is Ophiuchus, it’s not new but every time it comes up in the last few years, for some reason, people think it means new zodiac sign.  
The “constellations of the zodiac” are not actully the same as the “signs of the zodiac”, Ophiuchus is the 13th constellation of the zodiac, not the 13th sign as there are only 12.  
The only place it shows up as a sign is in the Walter Berg 13-sign sidereal astrology(and maybe tropical zodiac, but I never understood that), and that was from back in 1995.

I am still a Libra.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
In my honest opinion, I think like North American version of Sonic CD’s soundtrack than the Japanese/European version.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Solitude  
I hear in the case of Cream, rumors state Sega didn’t want fans confusing the Archie canon for the Sonic X anime canon, or they wanted to keep them separate which is why she wasn’t allowed until after SX was over, and off the air. Not sure why Omega wasn’t allowed.

@Prof.NightJack  
At least you get to be adorable. I’m nothing sense whoever made that forgot Capricorns.

@Dex Stewart  
Yeah, it was pretty amusing. Nice to see a new bit character too.

@LR-Studios  
They look a li’l similar, but their personalities are quite different, and Sticks is older then Marine. Saying the same is like saying Sonic & Knuckles are the same.

@LR-Studios  
I kinda prefer most of it too. Only exception is I prefer the Japanese Toot Toot Sonic Warrior theme over the American one.

Sibsy said in an interview her favorite Sonic game is “Sonic CD with the American soundtrack.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide