Steven Universe

Yo
@WyrmSpawN  
Understandable. But just because she is barely in the show anymore then that means Steven just doesnt have anymore feelings for her, he should find someone else? They are just kids, it’s not like Connie can control where she goes. And even if she could, who wants to leave there parents? If distance can break up a relationship then it was never a relationship to begin with.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@WinterFlower154

Connie was literally like the only girl around steven’s age in beach city and maybe the only girl, he talked too in his life until her, he didn’t really have any other girls around in town to get a crush on except her.

Yo
@Hali the Emoji girl  
The only girl we knew about. Do you really think she is the only girl on beach city? And let’s just ignore all the chemistry steven and Connie had together. Are you really saying Steven would feel the same for any girl? If that’s the case it makes your argument invalid. Now, Steven has only two girls to pick from. Whoop di do.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
@WinterFlower154

I said “The only girl around steven’s age” and I don’t remember picking up on any romantic chemistry between them watching the show, i knew they were going to be couple in the end; thanks to watching other cartoons and no I’m saying connie is like the only girl close to the same age as steven in town also if beach city had many girls of similar age to steven; he’s not allowed to have a crush on anyone of them before he met connie because their not connie?

Yo
@Hali the Emoji girl  
That’s still dumb regardless. My point still stands. And Connie was two years younger than him. No she isnt the only girl near his age, just the only one we know about. And in the show they said Connie was his first crush, and just because you didnt see any romantic chemistry that doesnt mean anything. I’m just saying your logic doesnt make sense. Ship who you want, I’ll ship who I want. I’m done with this conversation.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide