Steven Universe

Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
just the only one we know about.

…that’s basically what I been saying the entire time and when did the show say she was his first crush?

I’m done with this conversation.

This conversation was pointless to begin with because of our different opinions but have a nice day!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Pearl Steven, Sugulite Steven, Sardonyx Steven, Alexandrite Steven, Ruby Steven and Sapphire Steven. I haven’t laughed so hard in a while.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
Is this heaven?

Really need to catch up on SU even though I’m currently watching Future.

Speaking of Future, i hope it doesn’t end at episode 10 considering a source claims the “limited series” is consisted of 52 11-min. episodes. I predict this will be separated into 5 parts. The first has 10 episodes, while others might do the same with the final part being 12 episodes.
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Why was white diamond, so easily redeemed? She seemed like the type to only have a chance to change if like the home gems and homeworld were in danger of being destroyed by something, the diamonds couldn’t stop.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Hali the Emoji girl  
White Diamond is powerful physically but she has the same flaw that every Gem has; she is exceedingly simple. It’s what makes the Crystal Gems so jarring compared to Homeworld ones.

The Crystal Gems had the experiences, the hardships and the joys to change and grow but Homeworld ones are stagnant and frozen. They do their jobs without complaint, succeeding or failing doesn’t change that.

Think of the Gems as self-learning computers. The Crystal Gems are ones which are taught emotions and self-consciousness. The Homeworld Gems are taught processes and methods.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
So did we just get a whole episode about Steven trying to make his OTP canon? Also, for the second one, I kinda liked that throwback to the early episodes with Steven’s-powers-going-out-of-control weirdness. It’s funny that in an episode all about adjusting to all the familiar people leaving and not knowing what to do with your own old role not being there anymore, we get a problem of the week that’s so Season One. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide