Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@PonyPon  
Just did that, thanks. The Green Jewel blindbag card’s probably as good as dead, though (I washed the blood of and it’s still relatively intact, but…)

EDIT: Seems to be okay, if a little deformed. I guess I’ll keep it…
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@TheHappySpaceman

30 years ago, maybe.

Nowadays, it’s still normal, but not all that common.

Breakfast and dinner are often eaten together as a family, but that’s because it’s before and after the average workday. Lunch is almost never eaten as a family, because the members are either at school, work,or otherwise busy.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
The PC version of Omikron: The Nomad Soul received “favorable” reviews, while the Dreamcast version received “average” reviews, according to video game review aggregator GameRankings.[23][24] Game Revolution said the PC version “creates what is easily the most believable, versatile, and alive game environment yet produced in a PC title and puts you right in the middle of it. Once you begin play you’ll find yourself drawn into Omikron’s unique world and gripping story, unable to play anything else, unable to think about anything else, unable to do anything else besides run to the store on a quest for David Bowie albums.
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@SquiggyBomb  
Yeah drawn in at the very start of the game when a character starts talking directly to the player.

Also here’s the setting according to Wikipedia.

Omikron: The Nomad Soul is set in a futuristic city known as Omikron, which is a densely populated metropolis on the world of Phaenon, the second planet of the star Rad’an. At the start of the game, players are asked by an Omikronian police officer named Kay’l 669 to leave their dimension and enter Omikron within his body (thereby breaking the fourth wall). After doing so, players continue with the investigation of serial killings that Kay’l and his partner Den were originally working on, attempting to pick up where Kay’l was apparently stopped from investigating. The city of Omikron exists beneath an enormous crystal dome, which was constructed to protect against the ice age that Phaenon entered into after its sun’s extinction. The city is split into different sectors: Anekbah, Qalisar, Jaunpur, Jahangir and Lahoreh. Because it is forbidden for the inhabitants to leave their respective sectors, each area has developed uniquely, which is reflected by the diverging lifestyles and architecture. Common to all Omikronians, however, is the heavily oppressive and controlling government, which is run by a supercomputer called Ix.
The game also features several food items and beverages which can be purchased by the player. These are advertised during the game. There are two drinks. The first is Quanta Cola, an advertisement for this is seen at the beginning of the trailer for the game. It contains radioactive Quanta extract and can lead to the early destruction of your brain cells. The next is Kloops Beer, the one beer to have when you’re having more than one. The food item that is advertised is Chocovat, a confectionery that contains tungsten hydrogen extract.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
They should have given Wishiwashi a branched evolution. One that looks like it’s schooling form that you get if evoles in that form. or a Glass cannon if it evolves in solo form.
Wiimeiser
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Shepherd  
One of the G5 rumors was of a Pokemon with a branching pre-evolution. I can imagine it now: A Rock/Pony that can evolve from either a Flying/Pony or a Psychic/Pony, based on gender…
BadgingBadger

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
If we don’t know what it feels like to be dead, then what does it feel like to be a classic risen-from-the-grave zombie?
Background Pony #8B65
I’ve been wondering… what drives voluntary movement in biology and physics?  
For sure many people would say neurons, but what activates a neuron and compells it to transport information? It sure can’t be outisde physical stimuli, because if that was the case, then we would only be responding beings, not acting beings.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide