Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Dex Stewart

All valid opinions. I’m just the Power Rangers equivalent of a Genwunner.

Bulk and Skull are best side characters, even if the former went on to be a future Power Ranger
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
@Dex Stewart

Now I’m reminded of a classic line from a classic series that applies to Power Rangers in a whole:

“Do you know how many continuity errors this show has already!?
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dirty Bit  
When Samurai started,I actually cared about continuity. It’s been made VERY clear the production does not. So now when I see people being all, “that shouldn’t be” during a Teamup,all I can say is that Ghost Galleon sailed a long time ago.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I’M SO CRAZY I’M CLUTCHING MY FACE. THAT’S HOW TWISTED I AM. I CAN’T HELP BUT REVEL IN MY INSANITY.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
There’s nothing quite as frustrating as being a fan of an artist who put all their eggs in one basket on Twitter and got their account terminated, but didn’t have most of their stuff archived on an imagebooru somewhere.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@WyrmSpawN  
Well, this specific artist had an older account, but transferred to a new account, which is the one that got terminated, and now have a new new account. They’ve re-posted some of the stuff that was on the terminated account, so they must still have access to it, but they don’t seem particularly interested in reposting the bulk of it.

Another, different artist I follow basically closed their account on Pixiv, which I have to say I strongly disagree with, because if you’re an non-furry NSFW artist, Pixiv is pretty much your one guaranteed safe haven, censorship rules aside.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Forget about jet fuel cannot melt steel beams

All you need to know is: Jet fuel does not ignite as easily as gasoline, since it’s kerosene. AvGas (aviation gasoline) ignites explosively, unlike gasoline and jet fuel
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
My friend’s got a girlfriend  
Man he hates that bitch  
He tells me every day  
He says “man I really gotta lose my chick  
In the worst kind of way”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide