Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Brock Samson : “Why haven’t you tried the world domination thing? You scared of the big leagues?”
The Monarch : “Please, how stupid do I look to you? World Domination. I’ll leave that to the religious nuts and the Republicans, thank you.”
Posted Report
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Page 238, in which Jason dusts himself off after the direct hit

It’s only a misunderstanding in hindsight
Posted Report
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Cringemiester
so I’m dreaming up a world for my main furry OC to exist in and I’m thinking basically earth in the 90s but with furries being real and somewhat common. I’d also like the video games movies and TV shows to be the same as earth and for this to make sense the fictional furry charachters would just be considered normal people in a video game.
This idea though got me thinking that perhaps some of the popular furry characters could in this universe be like celebrity appearances in you see in media sometimes my question is who should fit this role. off the top of my head I’m thinking lola bunny could be one.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
“What gets wetter as it dries”.
“My wife drying the dishes getting turned on by the fact I just did them all”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide