Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Pony #7424
Imagine someone who reminds the teacher about homework… then cheats anyways. Gets favor with no actual hard work.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
In my “Wreck-It Ralph” head-universe, my OC is a boy who’s friends with Minty Sakura (the Japanese palette-swap of Minty Zaki) and Crumbelina DiCaramello, making it another “Two Girls and a Guy” trio, similar to Rancis, Taffyta and Candlehead.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
If those people feel entitled that other countries’ laws shouldn’t matter just because they’re tourists, maybe they should visit North Korea and see what happens!
…sorry, I’m just mad.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
>Watch Bluey’s Sleepytime on hotel TV.
>Crank the volume up high.
>Cries right in front of my brother.
I have no regrets.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide