Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@liquidsodanium  
You got a citation? ‘Cause I’m 99.8% sure that whatever statute you’re talking about protects “the straights” as much as it does “the gays”. If someone’s talking shit about your sexual orientation, regardless of whether it’s hetero~~, homo~~, metro~~, petro~~, slomo~~, shlomo~~, or Tony Romo-, there’s a good chance you can sue them in England.
xXArKoPinkeSs
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Scrabbleman  
I agree. I don’t care about any of this sexuality stuff either because it has gotten to be so confusing that I can’t even keep track of it anymore. It’s literally changing from day-to-day.
Starry Mind
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

Take pride. 🌈
@liquidsodanium  
Yeah, I don’t believe that discrimination is as bad as that article worded it, but I am very glad that the UK is taking steps toward banning conversion therapy.

@SuperPinkiePie64  
I hope that I don’t come across as awkward, but…

You don’t have to use newly-invented terms to describe this stuff. Just keep it as simple as possible. It’s not confusing–there are just a few basics. Transgender, asexual, straight, gay, and bisexual are all that you really need to know, but it is kind of useful within the LGBT community to also know the terms cisgender and pansexual.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
Except that they might have problems we that. Keep in mind that just because they don’t care, doesn’t mean they’re immoral. They might find doing these things as bad and would simply avoid it. Doesn’t stop them from being pansexual however.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
@liquidsodanium  
Gay people still get kicked out of homes for being gay, fired for being gay, face bullying for being gay and in the UK, budget cuts to state mental health disproportionately affect LGBT people but go off
Background Pony #1B90
full  
And this too  
My goodness, the despair, it’s settling in! Help me, that one Le Guin quote!
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Ainz Ooal Gown  
Reminds me of that ANTIFA chick a year or two back who got involved in a riot and suffers the consequences. Best part was that she posted how she’s going to go and fight back on her Facebook, and she gets caught on camera getting punched and her mask falling off.

I wonder how she’s doing. Not only did she admit on committing acts of violence and chaos, there’s undeniable proof too.
Background Pony #1B90
@Scrabbleman  
Going unmasked to a protest is foolish and anyone who advocates for this is either fed or should come to terms with their boot fetish.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide