Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I wonder how much Russia pays Youtube to get them off their backs when it comes to Russia Today

I actually think their meetings are like

YouTube : “Hey Putin, some politician in the US demanded we take down RT”

Putin : “okay, you know the deal”

YouTube turns around as Putin shoves a few billions up their asses so they can leave him alone for a couple of months
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
I hate the Peterson goons who attack Derrida for no actual reason(esp on videos about Derrida) other than Peterson doesn’t like Derrida  
They are an actual cult
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
I like how Peterson is someone that’s mentioned a hundred times more by his detractors than by anyone else. It’s just one more of those things I only hear about because people won’t stop bitching about it, and I get the feeling most of his fans are only that, and only heard about him to begin with, because of it.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Go Watch Helluva Boss
I’ve tried and failed to understand the mind of a Trump supporter: who can blindly support a pathological lying scumbag, believes a fat cat millionaire represents the average american, thinks tax cuts for the rich is good, thinks there is a government/media conspiracy against Trump, believe that Democrats are Nazis, and Hitler loved the gays, and Pizzagate is real, etc.

Then it dawned on me when I remembered that 30 Rock episode where Tracy Jordan rallied a bunch of “fellow idiots” together. full

^ These are the Trump Supporters. The idiots are defiantly and stubbornly wanting to be right for once.

Hell, that’s essentially why Kayne West supports Trump. After years of being mocked for his idiocy, he wants to defy better judgement out of the stubborn child-like mentality of “SHUT UP! YOU DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!”
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Alex Jones’s lawyers are arguing they should be allowed to publicly release the addresses of the parents of children killed in the Newtown shooting,
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
The Banning of Alex Jones - Bearing

Basically, a video with Bearing discussing about Alex Jones’ banning. However, Twitter has decided not to ban Jones since he didn’t violate any of their policies on-site. I’m stressing out that last part since whatever he does off-site is not a legitimate reason to ban him. Also, as Bearing said, Alex Jones has not done much to violate any of these terms and any (if all actually) that has happened is simply a consequence from his previous actions but not the actual direct cause of it.

Bearing hopes Alex gets his platform back. Also, Twitter actually did something good. That’s… impressive.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@MrXemnas1992  
I’ve tried and failed to understand why people are still bothered by this.

Like, it happened. Trump became President. Now go deal with it. The fuck are you people still standing here for, yelling at them trashcans? Get the hell away from there, you’re ruining the view.
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
  1. The numerous scandals  
  2. The destroyed global reputation of our country  
  3. The continued demonization of the news media.  
  4. The rolled-back environmental protection regulations [which will bite us in the ass hard sooner than later]  
  5. The tariffs hurting our economy  
  6. Trump going out of his way to benefit the rich while fucking over the middle-class  
  7. The constant lies

Need I go on?
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Dustcan  
Let me check

China demolished a mosque.  
Zimbabwe politician says he was abducted by Zambia.  
Japan’s economy is rising.  
Meanwhile in the US Trump is still hating NFL players.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@igotnopicks  
the NFL has bigger issues than Trump

such as the fact that Their flatout refusal to accept that American Football as it is today is prone to concussion led is gonna eventually lead to it being banned from pretty much any High School worth a damn
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@Dustcan  
In France, the Benallagate is still ongoing, the latest person involved being the secretary-general of the Elysée, Alexis Kohler, who’s now facing some other unrelated accusations of cronyism.  
So much for Macron’s “clean Republic”!  
Also, the chief of police of Paris (who denied having any responsibility in allowing Alexandre Benalla to play cop, blaming Gérard Collomb for that instead) has attempted to claim that the couple who got beat up by Benalla “gave fake names to the police and didn’t carry ID”, which turned out to be a lie.  
Oh, and some Belgian NGO named EU Disinfo Lab, who did a survey on Twitter to try and evidence Russian involvement in the Benallagate (there actually wasn’t, despite them trying to prove the opposite), took some serious flak for publishing an Excel listing of names of accounts who tweeted about it, along with their political affiliation, in blatant violation of privacy laws.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So Youtube removed a video from Gab’s channel where Alex interviews Andrew Torba (Gab) claiming it promoted “illegal activity”. Here’s the reposted interview Needless to say there’s nothing promoting illegal activity in it.  
Meanwhile Youtube allows videos of actual illegal activity like riding freight trains or doing graffiti to stay up.

And Gab is now coming under fire. Guarantee you they will be constantly getting requests from here on out. They’re already working on making their own server to make them untouchable.

@Scrabbleman  
Oh trust me someone’s scanning every post of his account right now looking for anything that violates the rules even a hair.
Candacefan29

Go Watch Helluva Boss
Also, Trump’s “on vacation” so he has a LOT of free time to tweet.  
He’s tweeted over a hundred times over the past few days.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide