Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
Since Trump is coming back to Palm Beach, my mom took the day off to avoid any craziness. We live in West Palm Beach and they started closing roads yesterday…I can’t believe he lives so close.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Background Pony #1DB9  
We had a special task force specifically put together to help in case of a pandemic. Trump dissolved it. Trump also did not coordinate any real federal response to the pandemic and constantly played it down. While the pandemic itself would have happened either way, having someone competent in charge could have made a big difference.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@Vivace  
The case count is low too. If stupid people don’t want to use common sense, that’s their problem. Not much you can do about the bio terrorists purposefully spreading it though.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Try again, and without being a cunt please.

Interesting hearing this being said by the guy who conveniently brushed off the deaths of 400,000 people while at the same time passing them off as the weakest of society as if they were a nuisance.

Let me ask you this, where were you during 9/11? Do you consider the 9/11 death toll to be too much?
Background Pony #1DB9
@TheFinite  
On the task force, that’s not correct, see here

As for a federal response, it is and always has been ultimately up to the states.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -

screaming forever
@MethidMan  
Fat by choice lazy fuckers are a nuisance: they take up too much space, they jack up the price of medicine for everyone because they need more of it, they complain as much as they coom which creates a never ending cycle of self loathing, and they refuse to get help because they’re addicted to both coom and consoom. Personally I’d rather drop them all off on a deserted island in the Pacific. Oh yeah, and they think they’re owed anything just for existing.

I was in school not knowing how bad it was or how it would irreparably damage America. All I knew were two planes hit two buildings and thousands died.

Perhaps I label them as fat and lazy to get by. Because I have no chairs left to sit in when I learn devastating news I’d rather be ignorant of, especially if there’s nothing I can do to change it and it won’t just piss off. Christ, one of the victims was a kid I knew from school’s father.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Egil  
With a cringe reply like that, why even bother making a counter-argument? I seriously hope everyone in this thread is reading Egil’s posts blatantly asking for genocide.

As Background Human likes to say, “Bless your heart”.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Pony #613E  
Before the election, someone who’s pro-Trump and LGBT said Trump was pro-gay. Someone else, an asshole, denied my counterevidence and dismissed it like a moron. When Trump lost, he pretty much ran off in shame because his prediction was wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide