Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Kiryu-Chan
This may be Disney’s chance to get The 700 Club off Freeform for good. CBN has plenty of ways to get their message out now, and having their show sandwiched between airings of Family Guy does a disservice to both.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Unfortunately DeSantis was using faked imagery of Trump macking on Fauci.
Which frankly makes it all the dumber since yeah as you said there’s legitimate routes to take. But nope. Just culture war Qanonense.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
In regards to Trump’s indictment for 7 federal charges, I looked up the prosecution rate.
Supposedly only 2% of federal defendants make it to trial. Of the one’s that do, there is a nigh-guaranteed prosecution rate of 95%.
So basically my reaction to those numbers.
Violet Rose in The Rain

NYC looks like Beijing or Mumbai right now
Climate imperialism is why Americans are so used to the idea that the worst of climate catastrophe can be shunted onto the Third World, whether by outsourcing dirty manufacturing or literally exporting trash to China and Vietnam.
Desertification in Africa, rising sea levels in the Pacific, wildfires on the Amazon - there is no doubt that the unequal impacts of climate change reflect the geographies of colonialism. But that doesn’t mean the Global North will be shielded from its impacts forever.
It’s tempting to turn global climate catastrophe into a “we’re in this together” message of solidarity.
But as the pandemic showed, the ruling class will normalize mass death while hoarding resources to take costly measures to insulate themselves from the crises they create.
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dustcan
That’s why Durham’s wet farts were so shocking. Whiffing on a federal indictment is almost unheard of. Whiffing two in a row is unheard of. If you don’t have the suspect dead to rights, you don’t press charges.
And Smith knows that. He’s worked for the Manhattan DA, the DOJ, and The Hague. He knows you don’t enter into this shit lightly. My hope is that his prima facie case is pretty damn solid, because he’s basically coming at a mob boss. We’ll find out on Tuesday.
@SleepySteve
Lordy, there are tapes.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I still hope the jackass wins the nomination before he burns.
Really make the Republicans have to scramble to replace him as he goes down like an orange Hindenburg.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Judge Aileen Cannon has been appointed as the one to oversee Trump’s case.
This is the same judge who last year basically declared jurisdiction over this same case despite not having any, just so she could throw up every obstacle she could to protect Trump. She only failed after 2 separate higher courts basically called bull in her obvious bull.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
One Twitter political pundit suggested there’s a good chance the DOJ is moving right now because they looked at Biden’s approval ratings and were horrified by the optics of Biden arresting Trump just as the former was losing to the latter in the averages.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@SleepySteve
Or maybe this is just how long it takes to accuse rich people of crimes?
Or are you suggesting Attorney General Merrick B. Garland is simping for Biden?
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
@Ciaran
I mean it’s highly unlikely that’s the case, but I still remember Twitter libs screaming at Garland to slap the indictments down before Trump launched his 2024 campaign.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide