The Amazing Digital Circus

Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Gangle Protection Squad
Just a little over 2 hours LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
There’s almost 16k people in the premiere chat now, compared to like the 2-3kish it was hovering at other days, I have a feeling when it premieres it’s going to bump up to maybe even 70-80k live viewers thats my guess
Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Gangle Protection Squad
Gone up to 40k waiting, I might be right about my approximation when it actually starts (or maybe even more idk?)
I’m so ready I got my snaccs and plush out already
70K AND IT HASNT STARTED YET! Omg I wonder if it will hit 100k live viewers or more that would be insane
It hit 100k now omg and once again hasn’t even started yet exceeded my expectations already
300K AT THE TIME ITS ABOUT TO START LETS GOOO
it keeps going up lolll
Peregrine
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Gangle Protection Squad
Ummm…Caine might not be as much of my favourite now…for now anyways after that…
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Peregrine
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Gangle Protection Squad
Yeah that episode made Pomni my favourite now instead of Caine RIP maybe he will get a redemption arc though, idk, honestly the whole speech Gummigoo had? I thought that was something Caine might have gone through. Like wondering his purpose. Idk its still possible the existentialism gets to him too.
Peregrine
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Gangle Protection Squad
I love shows that can both make me laugh and cry, and by god did that episode deliver on both
THE BUBBLE CENSORING PART WAS GOLD
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
I wonder if the episode ending on Pomni smiling is gonna be a recurrent thing (I mean, even if those were obviously two very different smiles, it still happened twice in a row…)
Peregrine
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Gangle Protection Squad
I need her
I need to protect her from Jax and all the abuse I am Gangles #1 Defender
Also I am really surprised how well done the Gangle plush is done SHE HAS A REMOVABLE MASK WITH VELCRO TOO DUDE!! NEEEDDD
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide