The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@RhodieNite  
What other ways to make meat protein production more efficient for the masses? Salvaging parts of animals that would have otherwise been wasted because no one would eat certain parts.  
Sure. It looks gruesome to the eyes.
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@RhodieNite  
Only skimmed it, but those animals don’t look to be alive (thankfully). My guess would be that this is just carcass disposal, not meat production.

@Lord Seraph  
I’m pretty sure that this wouldn’t be acceptable for human consumption. Generally, an animal that’s being used for meat has to be alive and relatively healthy until it’s actually in the slaughterhouse. That way you can be more sure that the meat is disease-free and not already rotting. This also wouldn’t work for human-safe meat because there’s no distinction about what’s being put in there; anything coming out is just going to be random, non-specific animal sludge, and i can’t imagine the FDA would ever approve that, let alone anyone actually buying it as food.

This might be an animal food or inedible rendering plant though. I don’t think animal food is going to be regulated as heavily, and an inedible rendering plant wouldn’t have to worry about food safety at all.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@lonewolf  
Actuallly. The context from the source explained that it was just the outer coating of the glass that got cracked. Not the actual glass itself. Still not something one would want to see when they are sitting on there.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@Chrys  
Because they think that a obolid spherical earth is somehow a conspiracy to keep people down. It is idiotic since any look at the horizon from anywhere you can see it shows curvature to some minimal degree. And that’s not even taking into account watching ships sail over the horizon while out at sea.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide