The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Apparently a group of Tumblrinas is preparing a raid against 4chan because I don’t know, they need someone to hate and 4chan is the ultimate low hanging fruit for haters with free time and internet access.

full

They are supposed to strike on July 4, so I suppose the next day we will see a lot of angry Tumblrinas complaining about the raid’s aftermatch and backlash because this crap has been attempted before and it never went as the raiders planned. Pic related, this is what a bare minimum counter raid effort did to these self proclaimed strong and mature Tumblrinas.  
full
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@YetAnotherBrony  
It’s always cringy to see people trying to play the internet tough guy card before going against 4chan, and moments later seeing them sob, whine and claim how they were “unjustly attacked”  
No, moron. You weren’t “unjustly attacked”, you were insulting and provoking a place full of mean assholes until they had enough of your shit and so they ripped you a new one, and now you are butthurt because according to your bullshit fantasy they weren’t supposed to fight back, but the real world do no work like that.

That’s basically all what’s behind of Tumblr’s “I-I was unjustly attacked by 4chan” bullshit whines.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide