The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I somehow enjoy seeing gruesome, cringy medical stuff, such as injuries, bleeding, surgeries, etc. - as long as it is not violence

DISCOMFORT WARNING

A bruise caused by internal bleeding from an acute Dengue fever infection. It signifies the onset of severe viral hemorrhagic fever (VHF). Viral hemorrhagic fevers can be deadly if not treated  
full

Surgery and fixation of a bone fracture. Metallic fixation plates are commonly used to repair bones that have been fractured into several segments.  
full

Illustration of aortic aneurysm. Aneurysm can cause the aorta to rupture, causing massive bleeding that leads to death within minutes  
full

Illustration of subdural hematoma, a kind of internal bleeding caused by a sudden impact to the head. In more severe cases, this may lead to a traumatic brain injury  
full

An open fracture in the leg. Open fracture occurs if a broken bone tears out of the skin, usually as a result of severe trauma  
full

A severely twisted ankle after a basketball injury. The ligaments of the ankle is completely ruptured, causing an internal bleeding that surrounds the ankle joint.  
full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@RhodieNite  
I have been under the shoe of having a Dengue Hemmorhagic Fever not too long ago and I tell ya, the pain was immeasurable and outrageous and the scary fact that my skin looks like deteriorating with the black markings and I’ve been coughing, vomitting, and excreting blood for four straight days was death defying.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
And hate each and every person who’s more popular and successful than you! That will show everyone how nice and fuckable you really are! (Pic related)  
full

I wish this kind of snowflakes had the balls and lucidity to accept that if they are lonely and unpopular in real life is because they are horrible persons, and their usual “N-no, U!” and mountain of excuses they make to shift the blame and justify themselves only makes them more unlikeable and more unpopular.
SD50-2

Bat Pone Fan
I wish this kind of snowflakes had the balls and lucidity to accept that if they are lonely and unpopular in real life is because they are horrible persons, and their usual “N-no, U!” and mountain of excuses they make to shift the blame and justify themselves only makes them more unlikeable and more unpopular.

But that would require actual introspection and self-reflection, and only normies do that! /s
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@icey wicey 1517  
Tall or smol, sleek or thicc, that doesn’t matter when you just like a girl.

But special snowflakes feeling entitled to receive a perfect bodied girlfriend when they are either a gross sack of acne and lard or a cringy bag of teeth and bones are the kind of morons who have earned their loneliness for good.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
full

And she plans on putting more things into her body despite doctors warning her against it.  
Why not just wear a glove? What would she do with the chip inside her when she stops using her Tesla? Is it just going to stay in there being absolutely useless taking up body space? Another surgery? Looks like just another shortsighted hipster milennials who happens to have too much money to spend on STUPID shit like this. Just listen to how she speaks
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide