The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
I remember a digital camera that also doubled as a phone. An uncle of mine has one.

It looks stupid and bulky as fuck, but the pictures are a m a z i n g
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Selaphiel  
Hating Apple is the main reason I am a Samsung fan for 7 years and seeing what their recent and previous products looks like and how much they cost make me absolutely will never ever convince me bother purchasing anyfuckingthing Apple has to offer much more than Samsung or any other android-producing manufacturers.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Count Adramélekh Sear 🎸  
I see.

And yes, I find you’re hatred towards companies like Huawei understandable. They are a shady company in general business practice. Nevermind the whole “spying” shenanigans that’s going on with them right now.

But to bash Xiaomi? Xiaomi is fine and trustworthy compared to the other Chinese OeMs out there. Reasonably priced phones, good value for the buck. Are you just going to avoid products just because you hate Chinese? I hope you realize most of the parts that are being used to make everyone one of your favourite gadgets and consumer goods are assembled in China by Chinese companies.

I do want a Samsung or an LG phone myself btw. I can’t get myself to go Apple.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Count Adramélekh Sear 🎸
I’m not a fan of the whole moving front camera thing.
It’s too unorthodox for my taste.
Ever considering going Apple?
A defunct Chinese brand called K-Touch already have moving retractable camera in 2008, which resemble that of old digital camera

Back in the “dumb phone” days, slider phones were a common thing. In fact, I’ve used a dumb phone with a manually moved camera slider in the past. I think it was the Sony Ericsson T303.  
full

Speaking of Sony, they are still in the Smartphone game. Though not as anywhere as prevalent as they were back in the first half of this decade when they were the third largest phone manufacturer. I like how they’ve stuck with conservative designs in a time when notches and hole punches on screens are now the norm. But they’ve removed the headphone jack….
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@FeatherTrap  
My personal experience with snowflakes who honestly believe they are nice, wise, virtuous and the center of the universe, because nothing is bigger than their “pain” says otherwise.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide