The Politics Thread

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Cyborg_pony  
Read the posts I was replying to.

hillbe said that the person who shot up the mosque was not a supporter of Trump, and liquidsodanium said “go ahead and blame trump supporters for shooting a mosque. I’ll go ahead and blame all anti trumps for causing riots and inciting violence everywhere”.

That they’re both only here to white knight for Trump doesn’t mean they can’t be called on their shit.

And as for Elliot Rodgers, who cares if they were a fan of TYT - no one is making the claim that he wasn’t.

@LR-Studios  
Commenter’s request.
hillbe
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

@Cyborg_pony
Read the posts I was replying to.
hillbe said that the person who shot up the mosque was not a supporter of Trump, and liquidsodanium said “go ahead and blame trump supporters for shooting a mosque. I’ll go ahead and blame all anti trumps for causing riots and inciting violence everywhere”.
That they’re both only here to white knight for Trump doesn’t mean they can’t be called on their shit.
And as for Elliot Rodgers, who cares if they were a fan of TYT - no one is making the claim that he wasn’t.
@LR-Studios
Commenter’s request.

Just because the shooter is a fan of (the KKk or BLM or KFC)or Trumps doesn’t mean Trump endorses him. But it won’t stop the agenda driven fools from glomming on to it like flies.

Time for more pop corn , who wants some?
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
doesn’t mean Trump endorses him

You said that the shooter didn’t support Trump. And you’re wrong. The shooter is a Trump supporter.

Trump supporters don’t have to be endorsed by Trump. You don’t have to be personally endorsed by Trump to support him.

Jesus, I can’t believe how hard you squirm just to avoid admitting that you made a mistake or were wrong about something.
hillbe

doesn’t mean Trump endorses him
You said that the shooter didn’t support Trump. And you’re wrong. The shooter is a Trump supporter.
Trump supporters don’t have to be endorsed by Trump. You don’t have to be personally endorsed by Trump to support him.
Jesus, I can’t believe how hard you squirm just to avoid admitting that you made a mistake or were wrong about something.

Go ask Trump then, I’ll bet Don doesn’t endorse gunning down anyone, I see you squirm like a worm, I said it’s like being a fan of KKK or BLM or KFC it’s irrelevant. reading comprehension?
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Go ask Trump then

Ask Trump if Alexandre Bissonnette supports him?

Alexandre Bissonnette is a Trump supporter - Bissonnette doesn’t need Trump’s permission to support him.

Trump not supporting Bissonnette doesn’t make Bissonnette not a Trump supporter.

ugh … giving up. This is worse than trying to explain to you the difference between an Excise tax and an Export tax. I can’t tell if you don’t speak English or if you’re just trolling.
hillbe

Go ask Trump then
Ask Trump if Alexandre Bissonnette supports him?
Alexandre Bissonnette is a Trump supporter - Bissonnette doesn’t need Trump’s permission to support him.
Trump not supporting Bissonnette doesn’t make Bissonnette not a Trump supporter.
ugh … giving up. This is worse than trying to explain to you the difference between an Excise tax and an Export tax. I can’t tell if you don’t speak English or if you’re just trolling.

That’s like blaming Jody Foster for Hinkley shooting Reagan …..–––––> irrelevant <———
Background Pony #F510
@LR-Studios
…if one day the US gets a female president and that president gets pregnant, what happens?
Well, if I had to guess… social media would explode with president baby memes, regular media would report on the announcement and any associated details (gender, expected date of birth, etc.), Fox News would question whether every presidential decision is being influenced by hormones, supermarket tabloids would claim it’s an alien or the child of batboy, there would be a brief crazy headline where some parent demanded an apology from the president because their child was exposed to the way babies are made from a report on world leaders, and somewhere, someone would try to make money off the news by selling “First Baby” coins or bobbleheads or something ridiculous like that.
hillbe

@Ciaran
He is a troll, I’m sure you know that he’s been banned multiple times before

I even got a ‘troll’ badge too. Don’t just be good, Be good at something!

How’s Berkley doin? You’ll probably blame others then the hooligans or their puppet masters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Shitposting thread