The Politics Thread

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

In other news, you know the law that says that Chruches that express political beliefs have to be taxed? Well now Trump is going to get rid of that law, so that means that the insane and/or corrupt pastors will now spout out all of their retarded political rhetoric without getting taxed. So that means we’ll be getting more crazy evangelical zealots spreading more bullshit, wonderful…

Though if there’s one thing America needs more of it’s good old fashioned high quality bullshit
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@neutralgrey  
I didn’t know that law existed.

Sounds like something unneeded. And why would they need to address the political stuff to count? Surely someone listening to their lessons might apply that to their political beliefs already?
Background Pony #C259
@neutralgrey

Got to give his party’s ideological base something, right?

Although i don’t see why getting taxed would discourage these people. the only thing it will do is make them even richer than they already are.
hillbe
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

In other news, you know the law that says that Chruches that express political beliefs have to be taxed? Well now Trump is going to get rid of that law, so that means that the insane and/or corrupt pastors will now spout out all of their retarded political rhetoric without getting taxed. So that means we’ll be getting more crazy evangelical zealots spreading more bullshit, wonderful…
Though if there’s one thing America needs more of it’s good old fashioned high quality bullshit

Let all voices be heard - Hillarys Foundation isn’t taxed as with Soros;s Open Society Foundation, so why not open the debate or add to the discussion ? Or is Berkley style shut downs the only way?
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@hillbe  
Yes, because if there’s one thing this country needs it’s more self righteous hypocrital assholes spouting out nonsense and lunacy.

Personally I don’t really care if a few more religious zealots start yelling at their followers to vote for Republicans or they’ll go to hell, my problem is that I think all churches should be taxed.
hillbe
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

@hillbe
Yes, because if there’s one thing this country needs it’s more self righteous hypocrital assholes spouting out nonsense and lunacy.
Personally I don’t really care if a few more religious zealots start yelling at their followers to vote for Republicans or they’ll go to hell, my problem is that I think all churches should be taxed.

Like those at CNN - media -and the Democrat party? True Hypocritical assholes already in power? You’re too much.  
How about auditing Hillaries 501 c 3 first…
BadgingBadger
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

💪😎🤜 S🔥W🔥A🔥G 🤛😂👍
@hillbe  
“I won’t admit my own mistakes! YOU are worse!”  
Sincerely, that churches are allowed to be exempt from taxation just because they spout political beliefs is balooney and a dumb law at best.
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

@hillbe
Like those at Fox News - media -and the Republican Party? True Hypocritical assholes already in power?

FTFY
FirelordofHyrule
Since the Beginning  -

@Cyborg_pony

Yes, a couple riots here and there, but I’m not exactly certain this is going to escalate into civil conflict.

Thus far there have been 0 casualties as a result of the protests and what few riots have broken out.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Shitposting thread