[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

SBF1
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’m going to assume that everyone can guess my pick without a second thought

on that note, i miss the pokeathlon, it made getting evolution stones easy and fun
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Speaking of stones…. Wasn’t it revealed, in a Sinnoh episode, that Ash still had his Thunderstone? At the end of the episode, Team Rocket managed grab the stone, I wonder if they still have it? They must be plotting something.
aceofscarabs

@SeraphimDawn  
The trick to Whitney: Use get rid of Clefairy first. Spam Growl and possibly Charm to eliminate Miltank’s attack, Togepi especially when evolved can tank Miltank with Charm and Wish alone. Geodude can take a lot of NVE abuse too.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Koffings, Voltorbs, and anything that explodes will be Taliban toys.

Germans in WW2, I can imagine them using Houndoom, Staraptor, and Mightyena.  
Maybe a ton of steel types.  
Red Army, Ursaring, Beartic, some ground types.

Americans: Braviary and some more I can’t really think of atm.
Klonoahedgehog
Thread Starter - The Pokemon thread

Is it odd that i keep imagining these Power ranger/Super sentai teams themed after Pokemon Gen 1 and gen 6?

Pocket Sentai Monster ranger and Pocket sentai XYger.
SBF1

I dunno, sentai was never my thing lol

I think the whole genetics theory seems to be holding more water; the double helix in the logo, and both new things revealed (Sylveon and the Mewtwo forme) stem from Pokemon with a genetic theme (Eevee is genetically unstable, allowing for its myriad evolutions, while Mewtwo was, uh, cloned).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide