Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Existential Crisis
@Emerald Tanuki
I think the creator said something like the show’s target demographic was meant to be ‘weird people in their 20s’ so, it never was intended to be for kids, but because of the rating it’s technically fine for them to watch. I kinda predict in later episodes some children are gonna cry or get disappointed from it getting darker and bad things happening to their favourite goofy colourful character though. Also content farms are the most to blame for it getting insanely popular with kids.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

What a terrible year to be a Vtuber fan this year.
Apparently, a well known big talent just bit the dust today. Selen Tatsuki from Nijisanji.
Anycolor, the company that runs the Nijisanji agency showed it’s true colors today by being a “Black Company” meaning: toxic, rude, and unruly management to their employees and Selen Tatsuki, who is their most successful talent in the business were just one of the prime examples/victims of this fucked up system.
Lots of other members had left this company fairly recently by either the easy way (Graduation), or the harsh way (Termimation).
Unfortunately, this incident is the biggest shitstorm they’ve ever made and now the whole community is in shambles. I’m basically watching this whole kingdom burn in to the ground unfold.
It really sucks for Selen after all the achievements, goals, sacrifices she have made for this company only for her to be bullied and harrassed like these. Big fucking L for Anycolor and Nijisanji in general from firing their one and only workhorse.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide