Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
For a site based on a kids’ animated series that teaches the value of friendship and teamwork…there sure are a lot of cynics here.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

This stuff, back when we wuz kidz, were our favorite pasttime games before the advent of internet. Spider fight is basically like illegal Pokemon IRL but with stakes for kids.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Sear.
I’m sorry man, I can’t help it! It happens on a lot of other posts as well, not just yours. It is true, I did immediately note that you changed your name, that out of anything caught my attention, I’ll admit that.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

@Mr.Myoozik
I find it irritable because it basically ruins and kills all the efforts I made to make my posts be discussed or replied accordingly when you divert it into something else useless.
Anyways, I change it because there are still few morons out there who call me by the name “Count Sear” where it completely doesn’t make sense since “Sear” is my true name here. I’ve already said this countless times that I’m tired reexplaining it why. I was supposed to initially change it to “Sear” many months ago but to my annoying discovery, someone had already taken it and never came back which completely ruined my plan to overtake that name. So I went on combining my nickname (Count Oxymagomedov) and my actual name into one.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Sear.
Yeah I understand and again, I’m sorry. Tell you what, from now on I’ll try to actually say something about your posts if I have anything relevant to say about it and if I don’t, then I won’t reply so I won’t make it about anything unrelated. I really don’t want to get into drama or make you angry, I would hate to cause a rift between us over something like this.
About your name, Sear sounds good and I’ll refer to you with that name if that makes it easier for all of us.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide